How To Place An Order
Allstore Hospitality provides overseas buyers & shoppers with an easy process for ordering, purchasing and recieving their products.
Placing An Order
- Our items collection can also be seen on pinterest, when you are interested in products shown on pinterest or if you need something new made, customize or modified you can fill out the message form that is ready available on contact.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation by e-mail regarding your order-details, sales confirmation, and deposite payment as soon as possible normally within 1 workingday .
- If you do want to order, you sign and return to us the order form, along with a deposit of 50% of the value of the order, including our estimated shipping costs. Orders will only begin once your funds have cleared to our account.
- Shipment Date And Balance Payment. We advise you of the expected date of shipment, and when your order is ready, and prior to shipment, we ask you to transfer the remaining payment balance. Orders will only ship once your final payment has cleared our account.
- Please note that all prices are quoted in Indonesia Rupiah (IDR)
- If you wish to order a custom made product, prior to you placing an order a sample of a similar design can be provided to you so that you can assess the quality and features of our products.
- A pre-production sample is an actual product made to your specific requirements after you have placed an order with us. Pre-production samples are provided free of charge but you must advise our Customer Service by email when placing your order that you will require a pre-production sample.
- The supply of a pre-production sample will add approximately 5 to 10 days to the quoted delivery date.
- If after viewing the pre-production sample you decide to make changes to any features or specifications of the product as ordered, you will be charged for delivery costs associated with the sample.
- Final production of any custom product will not proceed until you have provided signed authorisation of the design. Any production delays incurred as a result of you not providing authorisation within the required time frame will not be the responsibility of Allstore Hospitality and will add to the quoted delivery date.